Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Italiano!


Last Wednesday Night, I was given the opportunity to host a dinner for my weekly Home Cell group at my apartment. Home Cells are weekly Bible study groups made up of church members that live in the same general area to get together for a time of study, worship and prayer. My home cell has been my family since I have been in Johannesburg, and I am so very grateful for them. We have about 20 members that meet each Wednesday night; since I live far from the church and the home cell that I attend, I am not able to rotate and host. So, last Wednesday we had an Italian Dinner at my apartment and had a sweet time of fellowship and singing. God showed me how blessed I have been to have such support and love around me these past two years; I could not have asked for a better home cell family.

No comments: