Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Year of BLeSsINgS


A dozen yellow roses, a new Bible Cover, adorable Nikes, alot of baked goodies, 13 boxes of pizza Wednesday night, Mexican dinner Thursday night, a traditional African dinner Saturday night, my very own Strawberry Cheesecake!! ...I am soo amazed, and not because of all this stuff that I was blessed with during this week of celebrating my 23rd birthday, but because of the love I felt and the time I got to spend with the people who are so very special to me!! Thank you for your love each and every day; I always feel at home when I am with you and you have blessed me this past year in more ways than you will ever know or can even imagine. You have embodied 1 Corinthians 13 :7 " (Love) bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." Thank you for walking with me through everything, supporting me and giving me your unconditional love!
I love you ALL!

1 comment:

tshep said...

YOU are the true blessing in our lives and WE LOVE YOU more than words can say!!!!