Monday, May 18, 2009



---Someone forwarded me this recently; thank you to whoever it was. God equips those He calls!

Thank God for my shoes.

People don't know how far you've come, they don't know what lies ahead of you, and neither do they know how dissatisfied you get with yourself from time to time. People don't know the troubles that you've had or the price you had to pay to get to where you are. Why should you wish you were in anybody's shoes when you hardly know how they fit? When you've worn your shoes for a while, they take the shape of your feet and align to the way you walk. If you were to wear my shoes, you will not be comfortable in them. So I stopped wishing that I am in someone else shoes because they might not fit; rather I thank God for my shoes, because they fit! I am unique; God is not in the cloning business He makes originals.
Live it all for Him in the shoes He has given you!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I had never thought of it that way but a very creative thought so thank you for helping me look at this from a totally different perspective...